About Our Providers
Adult Family Homes
Briefly, the Adult Family Home certification process requires:
- Submission of a completed application.
- Provision of three (3) personal references.
- Background checks on all persons age 18 and older in the home.
- Medical certification including a recent physical exam and tuberculosis (TB) test - signed for all persons age 18 and older in the home.
- Home visit/inspection to determine if the requirements for certification are met.
- Interview with the potential provider.
For further information on the requirements, please refer to the State Web Site .