Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Key Phone Numbers
To inquire about Eligibility and Assessment:
- Birth to 3 (if residing inside the Madison Metropolitan School District) please contact Bridges for Families at (608) 252-1320.
- Birth to 3 (if residing outside the Madison Metropolitan School District) please contact Birth to 3 Connections at (608) 273-3232.
- Children's Long-Term Support (CLTS) Medicaid Waiver program, including the Katie Beckett Program and the Children's Community Options Program, please contact CompassWisconsin: Threshold at (608) 288-9808.
Dane County Intellectual & Developmental Disability (IDD) Program Managers:
- Monica Bear, IDD Community Services Manager
- Doug Hunt, IDD Program Specialist for Vocational Futures Planning and Support and the Transportation Independence Project
- Eric Linn-Miller, IDD Program Specialist for Dane County Birth to 3 programs
- Angela Radloff, IDD Program Specialist for Dane County Children's Long-Term Support programs