Adults and Families
Children in Wisconsin, dependent upon their income levels, can enroll in BadgerCare Plus at a price that is affordable to their families. BadgerCare Plus allows every Wisconsin family, regardless of their income, to have access to affordable, comprehensive health care coverage for their kids.
- In addition, BadgerCare Plus covers parents and caretakers at income levels up to 100% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL);
- Parents with incomes up to 100% FPL who have kids in foster care;
- Pregnant women with income up to 300% FPL;
- More self-employed and farm families; and,
- Young adults who are leaving foster care when they turn 18, regardless of income.
Low-income families can enroll their children in BadgerCare Plus at no charge. Families with higher incomes will be required to pay reasonable monthly premiums and co-payments for certain services.
For specific information on income limits, co-payments, premiums and covered services, please visit www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/badgercareplus.