Operational Data Collection and Reporting
Beginning on May 1 of each year, providers are required to file Quarterly Reports with their Contract Manager. Reports shall include:
- Information on client waiting lists.
- Quantity of services by Agreement/client category.
- Progress or problems in achieving Agreement goals and performance outcomes,
- Progress or problems associated with overall Provider operations,
- Other information as may reasonably be required by the County,
- The fourth quarter report is to also include a description of:
- Agency and program objectives for that year;
- Achievement of or progress toward those objectives;
- Problems encountered in meeting the objectives.
- Reports on services provided in specific geographic areas as identified to the Provider by the County.
- Quarterly Transportation Report
The Quarterly Transportation Report is used by POS agencies providing transportation services. This captures aggregated information on the mobility of passengers, number of one-way trips by purpose, and service miles and hours.